Monday, July 18, 2005

Questions for each chapter

Please use the 3 questions that I posted for the first chapter as your questions for all the rest. Please indicate which book you are reading (BB for Beginning With the Brain and Secrets for Secrets of the Teen Age Brain) as well as which chapter. Now you are free to complete the course at your own pace. It is not necessary to respond to every persons comment but make general responses as you feel the need. It is not a big deal as far a the grade goes. The other things are more important to me especially your unit at the end. If you have further clarifications let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barney Slowey said...

Hi Jenny...As you know I responded by email but I want to test this out as well. Thanks again for being the test pilot. Barney

4:52 PM  
Blogger Barney Slowey said...

Hi Dave...some great insights..choice is so important in learning...Cumberland school district received a huge grant also focusing on fitness...Contact Principal Richie Narges for more info and tell him I referred you...I think you could share ideas with each other...let me know if you reach him...Barney

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home